Thursday, April 5, 2007

It's Back! It's Really Back!


The Office returns tonight after a six week hiatus with an all new episode entitled, "The Negotiation". In this episode it appears as though Roy will undoubtedly make good on his promise to "kill Jim Halpert" (or at least make an attempt f*ck him up pretty royally. Hehe). I, unfortunately, came upon a video spoiler that I wish I hadn't seen, which kind of clued one in as to how that fight would end up (which actually matched one of my theories). Oh well, I'm still super stoked to find out how it all unfolds.

Like I said before, I am a HUGE Office fanatic. It's beyond an obsession at this point. I spend an embarrassingly large portion of my day researching the episodes and chatting with other Office freaks online. It's just such a fun show. I have never seen someone NOT laugh or smile while watching it. It's hard to explain to people who haven't seen it or have only seen it a couple of times how wonderful the show is. Once you watch about four episodes in chronological order you're hooked for life...and in an oddly wonderful way at that. I used to be hooked on Friends when it was still in syndication, but it was never quite like this (nor was it as clever a show).

Office fans are unlike any other fans. This thing is becoming a phenomenon. In fact, my mom just sent me an email that said nothing but, "Eight hours and thirty-three minutes!". We love it and all of us Office fans have been waiting for what seems like AGES to see the conclusion of this who Jim/Roy (Joy) fiasco. I don't know how we're going to make it through the summer. :(

So, for all you Office fans, tonight's episode is at an earlier time (8pm/7pm central) and is super-sized. So we'll have an extra ten minutes of bliss. I can't freakin' wait!! WoooHooo!

CayceAquaSheep

PS) BJ Novak (who plays Ryan on The Office) was on Conan last night and he was devilishly adorable, as usual. He also proved my theory that this year's Cadberry Eggs ARE, in fact, smaller than ever before. He even brought one in from last year (as he is so in love with the creme filled wonders that he stocks up and freezes them for year-round goodness) and compared it to this years' to prove it. I knew I wasn't just getting bigger!

No comments: