Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Enter the Wonderland.

Hello All.

My name is CayceAquaSheep. This is my first blog for this site. So here's a little bit about your's truly:

I'm in my late twenties and I live in Austin, Texas. I recently upgraded my work status from 'temp' to 'receptionist' for a commercial real estate firm. Sounds riveting, yes? Well, it is........n't.

Actually I'm into the arts; music, painting, writing, acting, you name it. Lately it's mostly been painting and writing, though.

Oh, and I also love astrology, which is such a fun thing to tell people because you end up getting one of two responses. It's either an intrigued sort of "Huh" reaction with someone's head tilted to the side in curiosity and genuine interest or you get a dismissive "Oh" reaction followed by silent judgement and ridicule. Obviously I prefer the former, but either way there are good times to be had. However, in a corporate office environment, admitting you're into astrology is social suicide.

I also didn't know that when I named my blog "Working in an Office Wonderland" that that would be the theme of my entire blogger situation. I thought I was naming this particular blog. Hmmm. Although, now that I think about it, I think I'll keep it. I'll be blogging mostly from here at work anyhow. So it's fitting.

Anyhow...I'm looking forward to blogging for nothing and no one in particular!

CayceAquaSheep

No comments: