Saturday, March 24, 2007

Roy Kills Jim?


As I mentioned before (if you've read my 'about me' stuff) I am a super mega huge fan of NBC's The Office. The show has been on a month + hiatus and it's fans have been desperate for new material. So to help out their fans NBC and The Office crew added never before seen footage to a couple of reruns last week and next week they are having an Office marathon featuring 5 episodes with an HR nightmare theme hosted by Toby.

While we really appreciate them doing that for all us crazy fans and we anxiously await that marathon, the reruns still can't compare to the agony of having to wait for the conclusion of Roy's famous line, "I'm going to kill Jim Halpert." So I stumbled on this new commercial from NBC about the whole JAM story-line and a slight teaser about what's to come on April 5th's new episode. The last fifteen seconds made me so giddy! (I actually gasped)! I called my mom and left five messages telling her to watch the clip. I'm so excited! I can't put it into words. I'm so stoked for Jam. It's gotta happen soon.

So here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-5sB6WtFe4

Will Roy end up with another arrest?


If you're a Jam fan, there's no question. You've GOT to check out this video!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!


CayceAquaSheep

No comments: